Thursday, February 2, 2012

Must-Have Foods

Posting this link here as it'll come in handy for the future:

MELISSA JOULWAN OF “THE CLOTHES MAKE THE GIRL” TELLS YOU HER TOP 10 PALEO MUST-HAVES

We're doing pretty well with that list. We bought coconut milk a couple of days ago and used it in a recipe, although we were improvising quite a bit and it didn't quite work. Organic, grass-fed ground beef has become my new favorite thing, since I was raised on beef (the "conventional" kind, unfortunately).

By contrast, there are a few items to add to the shopping list. I wouldn't mind revising sardines (packed in olive oil). Will look for these at Whole Foods. I ate sardines at my dad's house as a kid, and I remember them as being tasty and salty. Collard greens aren't something we seem to eat around here... I think I need to find some recipes. And I'd like to round out our spice rack with the spices she lists that we don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment